It is with a heavy heart that we must state that we will be unable to run our summer camp due to the pandemic. With field restrictions from the town and the uncertainty, to the safety of our campers and coaches, we have come to this very tough decision to cancel camp this summer.
If you previously registered for the camp, full refunds will be mailed out at the end of the week.
There is a slight possibility that we might be able to do small group training or one on one training. If you have interest in this please email us at Coachohara1@gmail.com, and we will share info with you once it becomes available.
Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you next summer.
Wishing you and your families a safe and happy summer.